For many, a wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime fairytale. Music is the magic ingredient that makes the fairytale come alive.
Singers Inc's resident wedding singer, Rob Rodell, has sung at numerous weddings over a period of more than 15 years.
Singing mostly songs in the Josh Groban-Andrea Bocelli style, popular song choices in the past have included:
- Time to Say Goodbye (the words actually refer to leaving an old life to start a new one - which is usually what happens in a marriage!)
- The Prayer
- Come What May (Moulin Rouge)
- I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You (Zorro)
- You're Still You
- You Raise Me Up
- And many more....
The most popular times to sing a song at your wedding are:
- As the bride walks down the aisle
- Just before or after the vows (personal vows or recited vows)
- During the signing of the register
Having a professional sing at your wedding during your vows or the signing of the register gives you a moment to stop and enjoy the moment - and it makes a great filler during the register signing. It is also a wonderful moment to capture on video or camera, to savour and enjoy later as you reflect on your special day.
Alternatively, why not consider:
- A NEW song, written just for the two of you?
- YOU come for lessons and sing to one/each other?
Rob has also sung at:
- Serenaded couples as they propose or renew their vows
- Charity events
- Corporate functions
- Please contact Rob for a specialised and tailor-made singing experience
- R1000 for 3 songs (including existing backtrack, excluding sound), plus transport to the venue at R3.30 per kilometre (calculated from Johannesburg South)
- R500 per backtrack for songs where a backtrack has to be made
- Special arrangements can be made for other parts of Gauteng/South Africa, including transport/accommodation costs
- Sound equipment to be provided by the venue (or can be provided at a cost of R1800 extra)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquiries.