Thanks so much for your interest in taking lessons with Rob.
Did you know that anyone can be taught how to sing? There are three key ingredients to being a good singer, and if you put in the effort, you too can learn how. It takes some work, so you need to prepare yourself to do some...
If you'd like to know more, please email email@example.com with "free e-book" in the subject line and I'll send you a copy of my free e-book.
If you'd like to receive a free newsletter with singing tips on a monthly basis, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with "free singing tips" in the subject line and I'll send you a monthly tip.
This is what you need to know if you want to come for lessons:
- A 45-minute assessment must be done first to check the goals, the voice and the ear. It costs R200, must be paid in advance and is non-refundable. This is unfortunately necessary due to students cancelling at the last minute.
- Lessons are R200 per hour or R100 for 30 mins, preferably once a week.
- Lessons take place off-peak, i.e. on evenings during the week or over the weekend. Special arrangements may be made for lessons at other times.
- Rob teaches from home in the SOUTH of Jozi: 131 North Rd, Roseacre, 2197 (N12 at Comaro, N17 at Vickers, M2 at Mooi)
- Wanting lessons in the comfort of your own home? Try Singers Premium: R350 for an assessment, R350 per hour for lessons. We come to you! Limited to evenings and Sundays in the Johannesburg area only (Springs to Krugersdorp, Midrand to Alberton and Soweto).
- Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- For payments: please deposit electronically once the banking details have been passed on to you. Please email proof of payment to email@example.com. Thanks. See you at your lesson!