Welcome to Singers Inc. If you are looking for information on music business courses at The Music Business Academy, please visit the temporary site www.samusicbiz.wordpress.com. The MBA's website is currently being upgraded.
For singing lessons, please click on the tab above.
A few details if you are in a hurry:
1. Courses offered are Marketing & Branding in the Music Industry, Copyright & Legal Principles in the Music Industry, and Finance & Management in the Music Industry.
2. Each course costs R2,000 and they may be taken separately and individually.
3. Courses run for about 6 weeks, depending on how many students there are, and the length of strategy presentations.
4. Courses are presented by Rob Rodell, a gold-selling SAMA-nominated artist who is busy doing his PhD in music marketing. Rob has taught thousands of students at UJ, Wits, Vega, Boston, Varsity College, Global Scholl of Business, Unisa, and Soul Candi.
5. Interested? Please contact Rob on email@example.com or 083 560 7739 (Whatsapp ONLY please). Thank you!
Welcome to Singers Inc., a Johannesburg-based indie record label, booking agency, music publisher and vocal training academy.
- Founded 2002
- Run by South African Music Award (SAMA) nominee Rob Rodell (www.robrodell.com)
- Offers singing lessons
- Free singing tips (www.singwise.blogspot.com or www.sing108.wordpress.com)
- Dispenses music buisness advice and offers music business courses as part of The Music Business Academy (www.samusicbusiness.com)
- A booking agency for artists
- Singing and music workshops
- Wedding singer
- Music for adverts, movies and jingles